Author Topic:  [Announcement] August Mini Plots!  (Read 290 times)

• Offline Samm
  • [Announcement] August Mini Plots!
    « on: June 22, 2017, 01:20:01 AM »

Mini Plots are events that your character can get involved in all around the world. Some are school specific, and others are for all of the players to get involved in. Details are left open to interpretation so you can use your imagination to make it your own! Post [Mini Plot] in your thread title and post the thread link here! FPP points and other prizes will be given to drivers who participate.

Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons, Mahoutokoro, & Ilvermorny
    The International Summer School program continues for another month in the beautiful Caribbean location on Spider Island. Academy Anansi is open to all students for one more month and offers a range of classes for Remedial and Advanced students and general courses for any wishing to further their magical knowledge. Scholarships are available for those with need. Students attending the Academy Anansi are permitted to visit home and other parts of the world, but only during the weekends with proper supervision. Please see this board for more information on what fun new activities will be happening this month.

Worldwide: Magical Geocaching
    At the start of each century, wizards all over the world participate in the Summer Search, where they seek out hidden keepsakes left by those a hundred years ago, and in turn leaving something for the next century's magical geocachers. For interested participants, stop by a local shop to pick up a geocache rune. Each rune will hint at the location of a nearby geocache for you to find, so underage wizards who cannot use their wands can participate. Happy hunting!

—    O P E N   M I N I   P L O T   T H R E A D S    —

—    Q U E S T I O N S ?    —
    contact any admin for details

the sammbox.

Away Until Mid October-ish