Author Topic:  [Announcement] 2001 Start of Term  (Read 402 times)

• Offline Albus Dumbledore
  • [Announcement] 2001 Start of Term
    « on: August 03, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »
    In just over two weeks time Playtime will be changing to September and we all know what that means: Start of Term! In order to get prepared for everything the admin teams have a few quick announcements to make.

• The cut off date for aging up students is August 10th.
    • Students at Beauxbatons do not need two class posts from last term in order to age up.
    • School & grounds boards will be cleaned out on August 15th, please save any threads you wish to keep as soon as possible.
    • There are a number of professor positions still open at all of the schools, please check this announcement for details.

Thank you,
      ~The Admin Team

• Offline Samm
  • Re: [Announcement] 2001 Start of Term
    « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:18:37 AM »
    Just a reminder, tomorrow is the last day for student age ups!

• Offline Mervyn Pryce
    « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 05:28:26 AM »
    omg ok so i got the class posts in on time but i can't update the sheets because i have to pick up my mom
    am i still eligible for age ups / can i get an extension until like 4 am so i can update the actual sheets once i get back

(a)

s o   w e   c a n   t a k e   t h e   w o r l d   b a c k   f r o m   t h e   h e a r t - a t t a c k e d
    o n e   m a n i a c   a t   a   t i m e,   w e   w i l l   t a k e   i t   b a c k

• Offline Samm
    « Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 05:24:35 PM »
    Don't forget to save any threads in the school boards you wish to keep! The boards will be cleaned out on the 15th <33