Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 138386 times)

• Offline Juliana
    • Juliana
    • 7 Posts
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #390 on: August 10, 2017, 04:13:33 AM »
    Hi!  My name is Juliana, but most of my friends call me Juli.  I'm a graduate student working on a master's in International Business and Law Enforcement Administration. I have role-played in the Harry Potter fandom before, but nothing as detailed as this site.  I'm both eagerly looking forward to completing this character profile and dreading it.  Still I can't wait to start roleplaying with everyone.

• Offline Sylvia Crowne
    • Chaw
    • 16 Posts
    « Reply #391 on: August 10, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »
    Hello fellow Potter fans,

My name is Chaw, I work in the architecture field, mother of a five your old and wife to wonderful game-playing husband for 18 years. This is my first time playing on a RPG forum, before I did play MMO-RPG's and found my self sitting and typing, more then leveling. Oh, of course I am also a Harry Potter fan! Dragged my newly married hubby into the book series around the time the second book come out. By the final book release we BOTH had to buy our own copies.

I am looking forward to having my first char, Sylvia meet some of your characters.

Please excuse my typos and poor grammar. My dyslexia, becomes apparent in my writing skills.  I am hoping this will improve as time goes on.

• Online Taed
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #392 on: August 10, 2017, 07:02:48 PM »
    Welcome, both Juliana and Chaw! I'm Taed, a member of the administration team. We're all glad to have you here!

Aug 21 home sick with
    sun poisoning
    YAAAAAAYnot
    22 work 0800-1630
    football 1700-1930
    23 work 0800-1630
    choir 1700-1800
    Bible study 1830-1930
    24 work 0800-1630
    football 1700-1930
    25 work 0800-1630
    game 1700-2100
    2627 church 0845-1245

• Offline Evelyn Sartell
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #393 on: August 11, 2017, 05:53:37 AM »
    Hi, my name is Ash but my characters name is going to be Evelyn i'm currently working on my character sheet. I had an account on here once years ago before it moved and i never really settled into the new one, back now to give it a go  :). I roleplay twice a week in two D&D campaigns so i'm looking forward to getting back into this, hopefully my writing is ok! What else.. i enjoy playing video games and i collect boardgames so i keep myself busy ^^. Currently trying to decided what kind of person Evelyn is going to be and what my options are, i look forward to talking with everyone :).
    Bye~
    There is always a way~

• Offline Ash
    • Ash
    • 26 Posts
    « Reply #394 on: August 12, 2017, 04:14:52 AM »
    Omg hi name twin xP

• Offline Penny Patel
    • Knock, knock, knock Penny. Knock, knock, knock Penny. Knock, knock, knock Penny.
    • 952 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #395 on: August 14, 2017, 06:18:59 AM »
    Hi all! Maya here! I used to be on MH 3 years ago playing Penny here, and many years before that as a 2nd year Hufflepuff Jasmine Willows. Now I'm back! I'm going to change some things with Penny and add on the years that have passed. When I was playing before I had also made a whole sheet for Madam Pomfrey, so I'm going to change that a bit and hopefully play her too.

It's nice to be back!