Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 153873 times)

• Offline Tigerlily Whipple
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #45 on: March 13, 2016, 04:00:17 PM »
    Hi, guys... I'm so lost I don't even know how to start writing my presentation. The thing is, I'm Brazilian and although used to play roleplay on Portuguese this one is really different, mainly because of not being in Portuguese (of course). I'm trying to play here so I can improve my skills of English and have fun at the same time.

[Trying to write this without google translate... Alright, I can do this *deep breath*]

Alright, presentation now. I'm Maria Fernanda (also no idea how it  - really - sounds in English, but people call me Mah), 15, passionate about books and writing, and trying to enter this RP is probably the "top" thing of my week. Wish me luck (?).

P.S: Sorry if I misunderstand something or really get lost, especially about basic things... I can be slow to learn, but I promise once I do I'll never get it wrong again. Also, if somebody could help me, I don't know, revising what I write, giving me tips... I don't know, guess it would be good.

• Offline Rosaline Bane
    • "You say I'm wearing too much black but all I hear is I look great."
    • Lisa
    • Heterosexual
    • 2065 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Influential Family Member Rich Family Member This character is a current/former Death Eater. Holyhead Harpies Fan Second Level of Potion Masters Guild "They picked our brains and we liked it."
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #46 on: March 13, 2016, 04:04:48 PM »
    Hey, Maria!
    I'm Lisa. Like Bridget had said a few posts ago, we have plenty of admins and members who would be more than happy to help if you find yourself struggling.
    I'd be willing to help, if you should happen to need anything :)

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #47 on: March 13, 2016, 04:34:56 PM »
    Hey Maria! My name is Georgia, and I'm a member of the mentor team here on MH. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything, although I don't speak Portuguese I can attempt to help if you need it? :)

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #48 on: March 13, 2016, 04:46:38 PM »
    Hey Maria, I'm Jared! <333

I like Georgia am one of the Mentor Team members, and we are here to help you out with your journey here at Magical Hogwarts! Please contact any of us Mentor Team or Admins if you have any questions or concerns!

~Jared

• Offline Tigerlily Whipple
    « Reply #49 on: March 13, 2016, 05:24:47 PM »
    I know I'm far far away from you, but... Can I hug you all? *-*

[Sure I will (arise? emerge?) full of questions as I start and keep writing my sheet]

• Offline Sofie Gustavsson
    • "And when you're done here, clean my litter box. And don't tell mom and dad about my litter box."
    • Bridget
    • Pansexual
    • 902 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      Beauxbatons House Cup - Bellefeuille (2000-2001) Inga's FPP Sapphire Reward Former Bellefeuille Musketeer This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it! Participated at the Academy Athena July/August 2000 Caladri Du Camargue Fan Former Bellefeuille Quidditch Captain/Co-Captain Beauxbatons Quidditch Cup - Bellefeuille (1999-2000) Muggleborn Character This member reached the Aquamarine level before July 2015!
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #50 on: March 13, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
    *cuddles Mah* You're doing great. <333 ^^

it's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything i do, i tell you all the time
    heaven is a place on earth where you tell me all the things you wanna do

• Offline _yukarin
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Tachibana Yukarin
    • Female
    • 1 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #51 on: March 16, 2016, 05:32:17 PM »
    U-um hello there you can call me Yuka >< and......
    I think that's all if you have any questions just ask :3

• Offline Alvin Hadditch
  • Re: New member
    « Reply #52 on: March 16, 2016, 05:35:32 PM »
    Welcome again Yuka =)

• Offline Etaín Regan-Mackey
  • Re: New member
    « Reply #53 on: March 16, 2016, 05:40:17 PM »
    Hi~! I'm Toya!
    Welcome to MH~!

• Offline Sierra Finnigan
    « Reply #54 on: March 18, 2016, 08:07:49 PM »
    Hi!
    My name is Sierra and I joined this site about two days ago but I haven't introduced myself until now. I really enjoy reading and immersing myself in fandoms such as; The Walking Dead, The Maze Runner, The 100, and Harry Potter of course! I also really enjoy writing and I believe I'm fairly good- I got accepted to an arts school for literary so I must be!
    But that's really all I can think of saying at the moment,
    I look forward to role playing with you all!
    ~Sierra ;)

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #55 on: March 18, 2016, 08:17:21 PM »
    Hey Sierra! Welcome to MH :) I'm Georgia, a member of the mentor team here, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me!

• Offline Sierra Finnigan
    « Reply #56 on: March 18, 2016, 08:45:19 PM »
    Hey Sierra! Welcome to MH :) I'm Georgia, a member of the mentor team here, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Thank you! I will make sure to.
    ~Sierra ;)

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #57 on: March 19, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »
    Pretty much what Georgia said, I also am a member of the Mentor team! <333

Feel free to contact any of us for questions about anything!

• Offline C. Sage Howell
    « Reply #58 on: March 22, 2016, 12:14:30 AM »
    Well, hello. I'm new in this site, and as someone said in her introduction before, very much lost. I'm not new to roleplaying though, as I've done it for many years, just that until now only in my native Spanish ^^

So, basically, my name is Gabriella and I'm very happy to be here. The last RPG I was in closed a little while ago, which was very sad after many many years of being a part of that team. However, I'm very excited to be now in a new forum that's as active as this one, and of meeting all of you guys!

Things seem quite different over here but I'm ready to learn and write, which has been an online hobby of mine for most of my life. I think I now sound ancient, but really I'm just an university student :-)

I bring to you Sage, mah baby, a mix of an old character of mine plus some changes to mix things up and be more of a challenge for myself. And boy, is she that. I haven't posted a character sheet yet as I'm still learning how the whole process works, and decided to post here first to meet a few of you.

Sorry, I think this is enough of a presentation. Again, happy to be here and see you around!

• Offline Alvin Hadditch
    « Reply #59 on: March 22, 2016, 12:16:43 AM »
    welcome Gabriella, great to have you here =)