Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 149698 times)

• Offline Albus Dumbledore
  • Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « on: July 08, 2009, 12:38:05 PM »
    Hi.

So you're new? Why don't you come, stop by and say hello. This is a good place to make some first acquaintances and to get yourself started.

We'd be thrilled if you could tell us your name and maybe a little bit about yourself. Don't be shy. We're a very friendly and outgoing lot and always happy to meet new people.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:53:24 PM by Declan O'Dwyer »

• Offline Raven Flameheart
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:56:31 AM »
    Uh... Well... Hi, I guess. You can call me Raven. I'd rather go by that than my real name. I'm new to this, although I have roleplayed before. I think I'm a decent writer, although I know my writing still needs a lot of improvement. Uh... About me: I play the keyboard, although not very well yet. I like to draw, especially original cartoon style characters. I also can read for hours if I find a book I want to read! So, uh... Bye I guess!  :)
    ~Raven (• •)/)

• Offline Winifred Gwartney
    « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 06:11:02 AM »
    Hey Raven, I'm Rinn! Welcome to MH :)

• Offline Desislava Daskalova
    • “Yeah he’s cute, but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruptions in hierarchies of power that plague this world”
    • Mickie
    • Sixteen
    • Heterosexual
    • 669 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      This member reached the Pebble level before July 2015! Durmstrang Chip Contest - Klyk Vampira (1998-1999)
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:15:11 AM »
    hey, raven! welcome to mh! can't wait to see you around some more.
    if you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. <333

i'm mickie, by the way. i hope you'll like it here! everyone's really welcoming.

i  ’  l  l      c  h  e  w      y  o  u      u  p      a  n  d      i  ’  l  l      s  p  i  t      y  o  u      o  u  t
     c  a  u  s  e    t  h  a  t  ’  s    w  h  a  t    y  o  u  n  g    l  o  v  e    i  s    a  l  l    a  b  o  u  t

• Offline Jari Trickett
    « Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 06:16:14 AM »
    Welcome to MH Raven! I'm Samm, got any good book suggestions for me? lol I'm the same way but I haven't found anything good in a while :] if I can help you with anything on the site let me know.

• Offline Nathanial
    « Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 06:55:57 PM »
    Hello, I just registered a few days ago and haven't filled out my character sheet yet.

You can call me Nathaniel, which is what my character name is going to be. I have yet to think of a good last name for him.

I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and can even quote the movies word for word (as well as the first book.) I haven't actually roleplayed Harry Potter stuff before, but I have done roleplay in another fandom before.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying here and hope to enjoy the company as well.

• Offline Alvin Hadditch
    « Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 07:31:16 PM »
    Hello, I just registered a few days ago and haven't filled out my character sheet yet.

You can call me Nathaniel, which is what my character name is going to be. I have yet to think of a good last name for him.

I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and can even quote the movies word for word (as well as the first book.) I haven't actually roleplayed Harry Potter stuff before, but I have done roleplay in another fandom before.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying here and hope to enjoy the company as well.

Welcome =D I'm Castor. Great to have you here!

• Offline Yelena Romanova
    « Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 07:37:07 PM »
    welcome, nathaniel!
    i'm jenny and i'm pretty sure you'll like it here.
    everyone is super friendly and welcoming.

W E   A R E   T H E   R E C K L E S S ,   W E   A R E   T H E   W I L D   Y O U T H

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 10:30:22 PM »
    Hi Nathaniel!

I'm Georgia, welcome to Magical Hogwarts! Like Castor and Jenny said, we're all really nice and welcoming here, so I can guarantee you'll settle in well :)

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 01:00:43 AM »
    Ditto what Georgia said! We are very nice and helpful!

• Offline Aoife Flynn
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Nonnie
    • Heterosexual
    • 1 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 06:06:25 PM »
    Hi, I'm Nonnie. I just joined here after reading the rules and setting stuff. This site looked really nice, so I thought I should join. I'm a little confused as to how to use the sandbox though. I know I could just submit an application now, but I want to run some ideas by people first.

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 06:38:26 PM »
    Hi, I'm Nonnie. I just joined here after reading the rules and setting stuff. This site looked really nice, so I thought I should join. I'm a little confused as to how to use the sandbox though. I know I could just submit an application now, but I want to run some ideas by people first.

Hey Nonnie! I'm Georgia :)

Tis is a really nice place, and everyone here is really nice, so you'll settle in well. As for how to use the sandbox - you can just start a new topic (there's a button at the top) and put what you have so far on your character sheet in there. It's a good place to meet new people and find connections for your character, as well as get bits of advice and help from other members!

• Offline Cosimo Marconi
    • so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    • VANNAH
    • 514 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Jenny's Holiday 2016 Prize Rich Family Member Vannah's FPP Sapphire Reward Influential Family Member
    « Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »
    Hi! I'm Vannah. Welcome to MH!

In the sandbox you can make your own topic, call it whatever you want and either work on your sheet in there before editing it into your profile or just use it as a place to post some ideas - you'll always get some responses/feedback if you ask for it!

<333

EDIT: Georgia beat me to it XD

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 08:27:36 PM »
    Hey Nonnie!

If you have any questions or concerns about your character or how to fill out your character sheet don't hesitate to personal message one of us on the Mentor Team or Admin Team!

@Aoife Flynn

By the way, that's a beautiful character name!

• Offline Seth Avery
    « Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 10:37:42 PM »
    Hello Everyone =) I'm Aly and I just wanted to say I'm glad to be here and that I can't wait to start working on my character's profile! ^^
    So hi!