Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 160033 times)

• Offline AkuiChan
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #75 on: April 14, 2016, 09:27:12 AM »
    Hi... i just got here.
    Its my first time on this kind of site, so please be gentle ^^'

• Offline Alvin Hadditch
    « Reply #76 on: April 14, 2016, 01:38:20 PM »
    Hi... i just got here.
    Its my first time on this kind of site, so please be gentle ^^'

Hi Malik - we are very gentle here! =D
    Welcome

• Offline Alvin Hadditch
  • Re: New member
    « Reply #77 on: April 14, 2016, 01:40:39 PM »

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #78 on: April 14, 2016, 02:08:10 PM »
    And by we, he definitely means the drivers (users) here, not necessarily the characters. *glares at Alvin pointedly*

Hi Malik <3333 That's a cool name!

Joking aside, I'm Jared, a member of the Mentor Team here at Magical Hogwarts, and I can definitely answer any questions you may have about the sorting process here. I highly encourage you to make a Sandbox and work on your sheet there, though its in no way necessary. Its a fantastic way of making friends for yourself and for your character, and can be a good way to organize your thoughts in a compact space. I'm really excited to see what type of a character you come up with.

~Jared

• Offline diana
    « Reply #79 on: April 14, 2016, 07:20:20 PM »
    Hi every one...Im new! u can call me diana.
    your website is good for hp fans and Im happy to be here.

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #80 on: April 14, 2016, 07:26:55 PM »
    Hey Diana! I'm Georgia :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

• Offline Natasha Slytherin
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Natasha Relf
    • 1 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #81 on: April 15, 2016, 07:57:17 AM »
    Hi I'm Natasha
    N.Slytherin

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #82 on: April 15, 2016, 01:08:15 PM »
    @Natasha Slytherin

Hello Natasha, welcome to Magical Hogwarts! I'm Jared, one of the Mentor Team members on the site, and if you have any questions about our sorting process, please do not hesitate to throw them my way or anyone else who has the Mentor Team tag. We also have an amazing team of administrators who can also help in other ways.

A great way to start here, is to start your own sandbox. Its a fantastic way to collect your thoughts about your character, and meet other people who could have connections for your character. Its not required, so not doing one won't count against you in the sorting process.

~Jared

• Offline Michael Murphy
    « Reply #83 on: April 17, 2016, 03:13:04 AM »
    Hi people.

I can't wait to RP with everyone.

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #84 on: April 17, 2016, 08:20:41 AM »
    Hey @Michael Murphy! If you want to RP, you've certainly come to the right place ;)

• Offline Emma Hennings
    « Reply #85 on: April 17, 2016, 03:53:04 PM »
    @NICOLOUR @Saoirse Denver @Fire @AkuiChan @diana @Natasha Slytherin @Michael Murphy

Welcome to MH, everyone!!! So excited to see so many new faces! =]

I'm Olivia - like Georgia and Jared, I'm also a member of the Mentor Team, so I am at your disposal if you have any questions or just want to chat. ^^ Feel free to drop me a PM any time! As Jared suggested, I also highly recommend creating a sandbox for yourselves (if you haven't already), since it's a great way to network with other drivers as you develop your characters!
    The link to my personal sandbox is in my signature - I'm always up for new friends/enemies/etc. for my characters, so if any of them appeal to you and your future characters please don't hesitate to post in there and we can work something out!
    || sandbox | Anni 2015 | Halloween 2016 ||

you took what you wanted; you got it, you know it
    I'm haunted by everything that you gave me
    you made me, you broke me, you saved me
    I'm crazy, but I'm not done

• Offline Michael Murphy
    « Reply #86 on: April 18, 2016, 12:19:36 AM »
    @NICOLOUR @Saoirse Denver @Fire @AkuiChan @diana @Natasha Slytherin @Michael Murphy

Welcome to MH, everyone!!! So excited to see so many new faces! =]

I'm Olivia - like Georgia and Jared, I'm also a member of the Mentor Team, so I am at your disposal if you have any questions or just want to chat. ^^ Feel free to drop me a PM any time! As Jared suggested, I also highly recommend creating a sandbox for yourselves (if you haven't already), since it's a great way to network with other drivers as you develop your characters!
    The link to my personal sandbox is in my signature - I'm always up for new friends/enemies/etc. for my characters, so if any of them appeal to you and your future characters please don't hesitate to post in there and we can work something out!

Thanks for the welcome Emma & Tori.

I just posted my incomplete character sheet in my Sandbox thread. Hopefully it isn't terrible.

• Offline Taya
    « Reply #87 on: April 21, 2016, 04:21:43 PM »
    Hi everyone!

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this great community :) I've participated in roleplays like this in the past but that was a loooong time ago (I feel old). My name is Taya (Aga in reality but I like Taya better now ;) ) and I'm from Germany. A friend of mine is already a member and that's how I found out about you guys. I'm currently developing my character and I feel a little bit stuck with... well, almost everything. I'll try and set up a sandbox and I'd appreciate every help I can get ^^ If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask me anything :P

So, I'll start browsing around and try to soak up every information I can find ;)

• Offline Alvin Hadditch
    « Reply #88 on: April 21, 2016, 04:49:15 PM »
    Hi everyone!

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this great community :) I've participated in roleplays like this in the past but that was a loooong time ago (I feel old). My name is Taya (Aga in reality but I like Taya better now ;) ) and I'm from Germany. A friend of mine is already a member and that's how I found out about you guys. I'm currently developing my character and I feel a little bit stuck with... well, almost everything. I'll try and set up a sandbox and I'd appreciate every help I can get ^^ If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask me anything :P

So, I'll start browsing around and try to soak up every information I can find ;)

Welcome! =D

I definitely recommend setting up a sandbox - we have a mentor team and also just the general members will come and help you out =)

• Offline Emma Hennings
    « Reply #89 on: April 21, 2016, 05:25:40 PM »
    Hi everyone!

Welcome, Taya!! I'm Olivia and I'm one of the members of the Mentor Team that Cas mentioned. ^^ At your service for any questions you may have as you explore the site and write your sheet! Once you make a sandbox I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can help get you unstuck. =] Feel free to drop me a PM any time!
    || sandbox | Anni 2015 | Halloween 2016 ||

you took what you wanted; you got it, you know it
    I'm haunted by everything that you gave me
    you made me, you broke me, you saved me
    I'm crazy, but I'm not done