Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 149698 times)

• Offline Emma Hennings
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #60 on: March 22, 2016, 12:23:50 AM »
    Hi and welcome, Gabriella! I'm Olivia, one of the members of the Mentor Team - feel free to send me a message with any questions you have! I remember feeling a bit overwhelmed when I first joined as well, but I'm sure you'll settle in quickly and come to love the site as much as the rest of us! ;)

Whenever you're ready to start working on her sheet, feel free to create your own topic in the board called The Sandbox. The template you'll need to fill in can be found under the "Sorting" board, so you could copy-paste that code into your sandbox topic and work on your sheet there. ^^
    I'll get the links for you shortly, posting from my phone!
    || sandbox | Anni 2015 | Halloween 2016 ||

you took what you wanted; you got it, you know it
    I'm haunted by everything that you gave me
    you made me, you broke me, you saved me
    I'm crazy, but I'm not done

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #61 on: March 22, 2016, 05:21:05 AM »
    @C. Sage Howell

Hello Gabriella, I like Olivia am part of the Mentor team, so feel free to shoot me or her, or really any of the Mentor Team a PM when you have questions or just want to chat. We look forward to seeing your character to come to life, and possibly threading together in the near future <333

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #62 on: March 22, 2016, 05:59:07 PM »
    Hey Gabriella! I'm Georgia :)

• Offline Rafael Angelo Rodriguez
    « Reply #63 on: March 30, 2016, 10:42:16 PM »
    Hello everyone I'm Ella! Just created another character because I love this site a bit too much. If you want to role-play with my already existing character Eleanor Bridge, just let me know! Anyway gotta work on my character sheet, great to be making another character!

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #64 on: March 30, 2016, 10:47:30 PM »
    Hello everyone I'm Ella! Just created another character because I love this site a bit too much. If you want to role-play with my already existing character Eleanor Bridge, just let me know! Anyway gotta work on my character sheet, great to be making another character!

Hey Ella! I don't think we've met before, I'm Georgia <3

• Offline bitsychoc
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Felix Blake
    • straight
    • 2 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #65 on: April 06, 2016, 03:42:51 AM »
    Hi my name is Bitsy ,I'm new here.  It's nice to meet everyone.
    Bitsy Ritchie

• Offline bitsychoc
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Felix Blake
    • straight
    • 2 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    Re: New member
    « Reply #66 on: April 06, 2016, 03:43:38 AM »
    Hi I'm Bitsy
    Bitsy Ritchie

• Offline Aileen Devitt
    « Reply #67 on: April 06, 2016, 08:01:06 AM »
    Hi, Bitsy! I'm Brian. Welcome! You're going to love it here.

av - sadie @ cttw ♥ / sig - juliet ♥

• Offline NICOLOUR
    « Reply #68 on: April 07, 2016, 05:23:14 AM »
    Hello all! I'm Kristen but you can call me Nicole. I've never roleplayed on this kind of platform before so I'm excited! I'm here to talk

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #69 on: April 07, 2016, 01:20:32 PM »
    Hey Bitsy and Nicole! My name is Georgia, and as Brian said you're going to love it here. We're all really nice people, so don't worry if you've never roleplayed like this before, everyone's here to help! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me ;D

• Offline Saoirse Denver
    « Reply #70 on: April 07, 2016, 05:21:18 PM »
    Hello, my name is Carolina. I'm new here and really excited to be in here! :)

• Offline Damien Conway
    « Reply #71 on: April 07, 2016, 05:43:36 PM »
    Hi Carolina, welcome to the site! I'm Taed, and I play... well, a lot of characters, but this guy right here is one of them. Looking forward to threading with you once you get your character started and Sorted! If you have any questions, you can ask anyone; obviously staff knows it best but we'll all do what we can to help you out. :)

• Offline Ares Awning
    « Reply #72 on: April 07, 2016, 06:36:39 PM »
    Welcome MH @bitsychoc @NICOLOUR and @Saoirse Denver ! I'm Fee, one of the admins here. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

• Offline Fire
    « Reply #73 on: April 11, 2016, 01:26:29 AM »
    Hi! I'm Fire Evans! I also go by the candy ninja. Or tumor (it's complicated, don't ask. ). I love pretty much all fandoms, and my friends! I'm really weird and I'm part of the weirdest friend group on the planet.
    - Fire

• Offline Brynn Caines
    • "You're not responding in the way I imagined you would respond when I acted out this conversation in my head. Stop it."
    • Kaisa
    • 233 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      Registered a wand from Ollivanders Carys's FPP Sapphire Reward Georgia's FPP Sapphire Reward Your pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch gave you a trick! Contributed at least once to MH Quidditch lore For mending 3 broken hearts at Valentine's 2016 "I rescued Winterfest 2015 and all I got was this bitchin badge" Halfblood Character Hogwarts House Cup - Slytherin (1999-2000) Post of the Month Winner
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #74 on: April 11, 2016, 05:07:05 AM »
    Hi Fire, welcome to MH, I'm Tay! Super excited to have you and I can't wait to see what kind of character you'll create! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me or any of the other members on the Mentor Team :)