Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 153860 times)

• Reece White
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 09:36:38 PM »
    Aw, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm working on my application now. I'm hoping my personality doesn't end up being too long for the box. :( I tend to write. A lot. DX

• Offline Elias Deyer
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 09:39:24 PM »
    @Reece White

If you find yourself running out of room, use the Header Boxes in the profile as extra text-space. And long sheets are no problem here. <3333333 No worrrriess

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 09:42:49 PM »
    Basically what Jared said, but if you wanted to you could always start a topic in the sandbox and work on it there. That way you can get second opinions and comments and advice on your sheet!

• Reece White
    « Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 10:00:01 PM »
    @Elias Deyer & @Tori Cooper --- aw, thank you both. I'm almost done (I think. I've written this boy before, so it's just rewriting what I have of him so it fits this RP!) so it doesn't seem fair to me to repost his whole application right now. :)

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #34 on: March 10, 2016, 10:00:24 PM »
    But only if you want to, although I love stalking sandboxes and getting updates on sheets that wayyyyy <333

• Reece White
    « Reply #35 on: March 10, 2016, 10:22:01 PM »
    TBH, I might actually do it when I'm done going through all of it (writing) and re-read through it / add BBC to some parts to make it sound/flow. I'm not quite sure yet! :)

• Offline Alice Acelyn
    « Reply #36 on: March 10, 2016, 10:38:53 PM »
    Welcome Billie. :)

:: xxxxxx::
    Picspam & pretty thing

dolly

I have a x2 FPP Power Up due March 1st

• Offline Daniel Wilde
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Rory
    • Heterosexual
    • 1 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #37 on: March 12, 2016, 10:37:52 AM »
    Hi I am Daniel but you all can call me Rory. What can I say I am old hand I guess at this RP thing but haven't played in a while mainly cause I can't find the right site to suit me and I am hoping that MH will be the one. I had my own site for a while but it kind of fell through mainly cause I had a story to tell and though I was honest and stated that from the beginning I think that in the end those that joined were not all that interested in assisting me in the telling that story I wasn't directing them in anyway but I guess it just didn't work in the end. I hope to get the story told but maybe move it out of the HP world and into it's own.

What else can I say. I am Australian, I am an adult and I own a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel whom I adore. Apart from Harry, I love DC comics and tolerate Marvel. I watch Anime and I don't drive due to a car accident and general concentration issues.

I think that is all

• Offline Pyxis Hartridge Abercrombie
    « Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 10:44:41 AM »
    Hi Rory and welcome to MH!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :).

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 03:00:21 PM »
    @Daniel Wilde

Hey Rory! <333

Welcome to MH first and foremost! I am Jared, one of the Mentor Team on the board; we are a friendly group of members who help out newer people to our site and guide them to making their very first character and maybe beyond. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the sorting process, and general site stuff then don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the members with the Mentor Team tag. I'm sure there will be a few of us popping in to greet you as time rolls on.

~Jared

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #40 on: March 12, 2016, 06:02:46 PM »
    Hey Rory! Like Tye and Jared said, welcome to MH! It's great to see you here :)

• Offline Marco
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Marco Barone
    • Heterosexual
    • 1 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #41 on: March 13, 2016, 03:07:54 PM »
    Hi everyone! I'm Marco, I like playing guitar, violin and piano (I study music 4 hours a day) and obviously reading!
    I'm italian but as soon as I saw this forum I decided to join in! It's fantastic!
    So understand me If I'm wrong with english! I'm preparing for an English exam (level B1)! I hope this isn't a problem for you! I really enjoy this community!

• Offline Sofie Gustavsson
    • "And when you're done here, clean my litter box. And don't tell mom and dad about my litter box."
    • Bridget
    • Pansexual
    • 902 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      Beauxbatons House Cup - Bellefeuille (2000-2001) Inga's FPP Sapphire Reward Former Bellefeuille Musketeer This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it! Participated at the Academy Athena July/August 2000 Caladri Du Camargue Fan Former Bellefeuille Quidditch Captain/Co-Captain Beauxbatons Quidditch Cup - Bellefeuille (1999-2000) Muggleborn Character This member reached the Aquamarine level before July 2015!
    « Reply #42 on: March 13, 2016, 03:13:57 PM »
    Hey Marco, welcome to MH! I'm Bridget, one of the admins.

I'm sure your level of English will be perfectly fine! We have plenty of members (and admins, including myself) who would always be happy to give you pointers and help you if you're struggling! ^^

I hope I'll see you around!

it's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything i do, i tell you all the time
    heaven is a place on earth where you tell me all the things you wanna do

• Offline Elias Deyer
    « Reply #43 on: March 13, 2016, 03:24:37 PM »
    Hello Marco! welcome to Magical Hogwarts!

I'm Jared, one of the Mentor team, and if you have any questions about anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me or another member of the Mentor Team. I can't wait to see what kind of character you'll create, and hope that you really like it here!

P.S. We're a really friendly community, so you're likely to get multiple greetings, especially from us on the Mentor Team.

~Jared

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #44 on: March 13, 2016, 03:32:01 PM »
    Hey Marco! I'm Georgia, and like Jared I'm a member of the mentor team (so feel free to PM me if you have any questions ;)). Nice to meet you! Like Bridget and Jared said, we're a really friendly community here, and there's now worries about not being fluent in English - we have several members and admins that aren't native English speakers either! Looking forward to seeing you around :)