Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 153859 times)

• Offline Emma Hennings
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #105 on: May 17, 2016, 04:43:34 AM »
    @Stella @SwiftlyFlying @Dracken @Lily Luchesi
    Hi and welcome, everyone!! I'm Olivia - like Jared and Georgia, I'm also a member of the Mentor Team and am happy to answer any questions, provide feedback, offer my characters as connections for yours, and pretty much anything else you might need to get started on MH! I remember feeling a bit overwhelmed when I first started as well, but trust me when I say you'll settle in quickly and come to love it here. =] We have a close-knit, friendly, helpful, and all-around awesome community, and we're excited to welcome you all into it!!
    || sandbox | Anni 2015 | Halloween 2016 ||

you took what you wanted; you got it, you know it
    I'm haunted by everything that you gave me
    you made me, you broke me, you saved me
    I'm crazy, but I'm not done

• Offline Alice Acelyn
    « Reply #106 on: May 18, 2016, 01:40:21 AM »
    Welcome everyone new! ^___________^
    *hands over cookies*

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. :)

:: xxxxxx::
    Picspam & pretty thing

dolly

I have a x2 FPP Power Up due March 1st

• Offline Volya Nikolov
    • You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
    • Jared
    • Gay
    • 2635 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Inga's FPP Amethyst Reward Spenny's FPP Sapphire Reward Yup, yup, yup! This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it!
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #107 on: May 18, 2016, 02:02:48 AM »
    *Huggles heather* ~MAMA BEAR~

• Offline Aaryan Rahi
  • Re: New member
    « Reply #108 on: May 20, 2016, 06:55:39 PM »
    Hi ..this is Aryan ..I'm very much excited about dis site...im new here..feel free to give me guidelines...owl me when you are free...

• Offline Aaryan Rahi
    « Reply #109 on: May 21, 2016, 02:24:41 AM »
    Hi..I'm Aaryan .... I'm really excited to meet you all...can't wait to start my role playing with everyone

• Offline Mateusz Dabrowski
    « Reply #110 on: May 21, 2016, 02:26:38 AM »
    Welcome to MH, Aaryan! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

• Offline Kristina Lazareva
    • I'm a leader not a follower. Unless it's a dark place, then screw it, you're going first.
    • 614 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Durmstrang Chip Contest - Drakonya Krov (2000-2001) Participated at the Academy Athena July/August 2000 Durmstrang Chip Contest - Drakonya Krov (1999-2000) This member reached the Pebble level before July 2015!
    « Reply #111 on: May 21, 2016, 02:28:22 AM »
    welcome to mh! <3333

I N   T H E   M I D D L E   O F   S U M M E R,   A L L   W A S   G O L D E N   I N   T H E   S K Y.

• Offline Volya Nikolov
    • Jared
    • Gay
    • 2635 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Inga's FPP Amethyst Reward Spenny's FPP Sapphire Reward Yup, yup, yup! This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it!
    « Reply #112 on: May 21, 2016, 02:41:41 AM »
    @Aaryan Rahi

Welcome to MH! As Fee said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them! We're a really friendly, welcoming community that loves to help new members to get started on their character. I'm a member of a team that helps newer members get acquainted with the site, so if you need anything feel free to drop me a PM.

• Offline Emma Hennings
    « Reply #113 on: May 21, 2016, 03:38:50 AM »
    Hi and welcome, Aaryan! I'm Olivia - like Jared, I'm one of the members of the Mentor Team. ^^ Happy to answer any questions!

I can also offer my characters as connections (friends/enemies/etc.)! He would most likely know @Keela Doyle - Sixth Year Gryffindor, former Prefect, and Beater for/ Co-Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team! I have a handful of other characters but she would probably be most relevant. ^^
    || sandbox | Anni 2015 | Halloween 2016 ||

you took what you wanted; you got it, you know it
    I'm haunted by everything that you gave me
    you made me, you broke me, you saved me
    I'm crazy, but I'm not done

• Offline Winifred Gwartney
  • Re: New member
    « Reply #114 on: May 21, 2016, 04:34:38 AM »
    hey Aryan! welcome to MH!

• Offline EveyLoveless
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Lisa
    • Straight
    • 1 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #115 on: June 02, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »
    Hello there! I'm Evey, just joined today. Really looking forward to meeting all of you!

• Offline Tori Cooper
    « Reply #116 on: June 02, 2016, 02:23:31 PM »
    Hey Evey! I'm Georgia :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and welcome to MH!

• Offline Brynn Caines
    • "You're not responding in the way I imagined you would respond when I acted out this conversation in my head. Stop it."
    • Kaisa
    • 233 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      Registered a wand from Ollivanders Carys's FPP Sapphire Reward Georgia's FPP Sapphire Reward Your pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch gave you a trick! Contributed at least once to MH Quidditch lore For mending 3 broken hearts at Valentine's 2016 "I rescued Winterfest 2015 and all I got was this bitchin badge" Halfblood Character Hogwarts House Cup - Slytherin (1999-2000) Post of the Month Winner
    « Reply #117 on: June 02, 2016, 02:36:07 PM »
    Hi Evey and welcome to MH, I'm Tay :) We're a super friendly community here, so like Georgia said, if you've got any questions, just ask! I'm excited to see what your character is like!

• Offline Volya Nikolov
    • Jared
    • Gay
    • 2635 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    « Reply #118 on: June 03, 2016, 01:46:50 AM »
    - points at what the other two said! -

Pretty much this! I'm Jared by the way, and I'm part of the team these two lovely ladies are on. We would love to help you with any questions you may have about the site and getting started at MH. I hope you have a good time here! :DDD

• Offline MRC9237
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • A March Cortex Width
    • Heterosexual
    • 1 Posts

• Trophy Closet
    Re: New member
    « Reply #119 on: June 08, 2016, 05:53:32 AM »
    Hello, everyone! My real name is Max, but I plan on making my character female. I already have a solid idea of where I'd like to taker her (Beauxbatons). I've actually been on this site before once or twice, but never really got my feet on the ground. Hopefully this time will be the one that lifts off. I'll probably need some help when it comes to flourishing my character, but I'm open to all sorts of suggestions and advice.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone :D