Author Topic:  [Announcement] The fate of the Durmstrang-Koldovstoretz merge  (Read 561 times)

• Offline Albus Dumbledore
  • Hey all!

No doubt you've been keeping an eye on the End of Term post in the Durmstrang Grand Hall and have seen that Headmistress Vulchanova has finally lost all her marbles. Some of you have probably asked yourself what happens next? The Russian Ministry has decided it is within everyone's best interests if Durmstrang and Koldovstoretz split up. Durmstrang will be getting a new Headmaster or Headmistress in time for the new school year and Koldovstoretz will be opening once more. Now, some of you may be wondering what happens to your Koldovstoretz students. You have you options: you can continue to play them at Durmstrang or you can have them return to Koldovstoretz and play them there. As Koldvostoretz falls within the ISS areas, you can play your student at the ISS if you wish. Additionally, if Koldovstoretz professors would like to stay at Durmstrang, you will need to find a suitable class for them to teach, as the Koldovstoretz classes will be removed from Durmstrang, and you will need to apply for that class in the Positions thread. If you'd like your professor to return to Koldovstoretz, they may keep their current class and will more than likely be eligible to become a Head of House.

Below is a list of all current Koldovstoretz students. If you wish to keep playing them at Durmstrang, please reply here and I'll move them to a different list. If you wish to have them return to Koldovstoretz, also reply here and let us know if you'd like to keep their former Durmstrang house as a secondary tag or if you'd like to remove it completely.

Koldovstoretz Students
    @Shiraz Bagratuni
    @Gozde Aksu
    @Iosef Zolotov
    @Javid Cavadov
    @Justýna Tesaříková
    @Mei Lin
    @Zviad Gogoladze
    @Josef Lasnik
    @Konstantin Kashnikov
    @Liu Yin
    @Malika Kim
    @Mats Balldrshóll
    @Nayiri Yazdjian
    @Serafima Schastlivtseva
    @Liu Zhijian
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:50:24 PM by Fee »

• Offline Mats Balldrshóll
    • Sometimes, the thing you want most doesn't happen. And sometimes, the thing you never expect does.
    • Ταεδ
    • homosexual
    • 32 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it! Sarah C's FPP Sapphire Reward Karasjok Kites Fan
    Re: [Announcement] The fate of the Durmstrang-Koldovstoretz merge
    « Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:20:40 PM »
    "Please get me the F*** out of this madhouse and remove the d*** Klyk tag. I never want to see this place again."

• Offline Javid Cavadov
  • Re: [Announcement] The fate of the Durmstrang-Koldovstoretz merge
    « Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »
    "Finally the world is right again!"

Keeping tge tag so he can always remember he was once a durm student too lol

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 06:02:08 PM »
    before I decide for my chars - how does Durmstrang handle the bloodstatus question? I mean, would muggleborns be allowed to stay? and what about wealth? would a poor student stand a chance of staying?

• Offline Fee
    « Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »
    Durmstrang would go back to how it was. No muggleborn students. Wealth... Durm has always had a mixture of rich/poor students.

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 06:06:33 PM »
    Fima is going to go to Koldovstoretz then for sure and she wants to keep the Klyk tag because tags are cool

besides she hopes that Koldovstoretz is less scary than Durmstrang.

• Offline Liu Yin
    « Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 08:35:14 PM »
    Yin shall be returning and would like to keep her durm tag

• Offline Liu Zhijian
    « Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 08:39:08 PM »
    Zhi is also returning to Koldovstoretz (because their parents are making them, he's sorry @Melita Albescu and promises to write!). He would like to keep his Drakonya Krov secondary tag please.

• Offline Malika Kim
    « Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 06:23:41 AM »
    i guess as a muggleborn mali doesn't really have a choice.
    she'd like to keep the krov tag, though.

• Offline Konstantin Kashnikov
    « Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 07:01:42 AM »
    kostya doesn't have much of a choice either, but he'll totally keep his durm tag!

• Online Olivia
    « Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
    Do we need to decide earlier than September playtime? Or can the decision be ruminated upon until then? >>
    asking for a friend >>
    || sandbox ||

• Offline Volya Nikolov
    • You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
    • Jared
    • Gay
    • 2665 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Inga's FPP Amethyst Reward Spenny's FPP Sapphire Reward Yup, yup, yup! This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it!
    « Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »
    Volya would like to return to Koldo honestly. Primarily because, "These spoon-fed youngsters have no appreciation for what i do." But leave the durm tag plz ;3
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:32:06 PM by Jared »

• Offline Fee
    « Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »
    Do we need to decide earlier than September playtime? Or can the decision be ruminated upon until then? >>
    asking for a friend >>

Yes. Preferably by August playtime so that we know what our options are for student positions.

• Offline Mei Lin
    « Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 06:05:56 PM »
    Mei will be returning to koldo

somethin'  'bout  you  makes  me  feel  like  a  dangerous  woman

• Offline Melita Albescu
    • "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."
    • Sarah C
    • Heterosexual
    • 83 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Inga's FPP Amethyst Reward Sarah C's FPP Sapphire Reward This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it!
    « Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 05:59:51 PM »
    Zhi is also returning to Koldovstoretz (because their parents are making them, he's sorry @Melita Albescu and promises to write!). He would like to keep his Drakonya Krov secondary tag please.
    Yin shall be returning and would like to keep her durm tag
    "Please get me the F*** out of this madhouse and remove the d*** Klyk tag. I never want to see this place again."
    :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Miki is all kinds of sad and says @Liu Zhijian better come visit her over the summer!