Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 146110 times)

• Offline Lwineah
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #345 on: April 14, 2017, 07:56:02 PM »
    Hi there! I'm Lwin! It's nice to meet you <33 Can't wait to see what character you're gonna come up with!

• Offline Olivia
    « Reply #346 on: April 15, 2017, 06:19:32 PM »
    Hi! I'm new here (well, obviously). I guess you can call me Zach, I'd prefer to be called that rather than my real name. It is also what my character's name will be. I haven't really done roleplaying before, but I hope we can be friends! :)
    @frustratedsuperhero

Hi and welcome, Zach! I'm Olivia, one of the admins here and the head of our Mentor Team. ^^ We're super excited to have you!! Let me know if you'd like to get set up with a mentor to help you out as you explore the site. =] Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all!
    || sandbox ||

semi-MIA until 10/31

• Offline Annabelle Hanshaw
    • Kayla
    • 16 Posts
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #347 on: April 18, 2017, 04:43:54 PM »
    Hello! I'm Kayla! I'm brand new to the world of RP, but I love writing and wanted to try something new! I stumbled upon this site, but it seems really exciting once you get past the overwhelming part! I can't wait to get started and would love feedback when I get my Sandbox up and running!

• Offline Axel
    « Reply #348 on: April 18, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »
    Hi Kayla! Welcome to Magical Hogwarts I'm Axel one of the admins here on the site. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I can't wait to see what kind of character you can bring forth for us!

• Offline Rinn
    « Reply #349 on: April 18, 2017, 05:27:06 PM »
    @Annabelle Hanshaw

Hi Kayla! Welcome to MH!

• Offline Kenzie
    • Kenzie
    • 1 Posts
    « Reply #350 on: April 19, 2017, 10:16:57 PM »
    So, hello! I'm Kenzie aaaaand I'm completely new to RP... I've been writing for years and stumbled upon MH and, after a lot of deliberation, decided I should probably join so I can really work my writing skills. Next is just figuring out how to create that Character Sheet...  :-\ Lol, anyway, hello MH. :D

• Offline Olivia
    « Reply #351 on: April 19, 2017, 10:34:48 PM »
    @ReineMerVoyant
    Welcome, Kenzie! As you may have seen a bit earlier in the thread, I'm Olivia! We're excited to have you and I'm sure you'll catch on quickly! In the meantime, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions as you go along. ^^
    || sandbox ||

semi-MIA until 10/31

• Offline Mimi
    « Reply #352 on: April 27, 2017, 05:59:48 AM »
    Hi hi~!
    Mimi here! It has been a while since I last did any serious creative writing+RP (I'm from the ezboard era) and my English has been slowly deteriorating (it's my second language) and I want to rectify that. However, I get easily distracted so I'm hoping that I won't get distracted from this site. Amongst my wide range of interests are art (more towards the anime+manga style but I appreciate other styles too!), fashion, games (taking a break from FF14 now), anime+manga and creepy things. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how things work on this site (RP boards have truly evolved!! :o ) so it might take some time until I make a character. I do have a question about the EFB though I'm not sure where's the appropriate place to ask... ;;;;

Sorry for the long-ish intro; I hope we can get along well!

• Offline Sophie
    « Reply #353 on: April 27, 2017, 07:18:29 AM »
    Hi Mimi!

Welcome to MH! Feel free to send me or anyone else on the admin/mentor teams a message any time if you have questions, or else you can post them in the questions and answers board.

I hope you like it here!

• Offline Mimi
    « Reply #354 on: April 27, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »
    Thank you!
    I think I found my answer in one of the topics but I might PM later, just in case! :D

• Offline Olivia
    « Reply #355 on: April 27, 2017, 01:24:34 PM »
    Hi and welcome, @Mimi! I'm Olivia, another of the admins and head of the Mentor Team! Sophie is spot-on - just wanted to add that if you'd like, we can assign you to a mentor if you'd rather go that route. ^^ Otherwise a PM or the Q&A Board are perfect!

Excited to have you!! I'd highly recommend making a topic in the Sandbox so you can play around with character ideas and meet other drivers in the process. People love to drop in and offer their characters for connecfions!
    || sandbox ||

semi-MIA until 10/31

• Offline MyNameIsEric
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Eric
    • Bisexual
    • 1 Posts
    « Reply #356 on: April 27, 2017, 08:40:15 PM »
    Hello, everyone!

I have been very fond of rp-ing for past year, and after finding MH, think that this could really bring it to the next level.

My name is Eric, I love writing, and hope to improve upon my skills here.

Just gotta read all those Guide posts and I'll be set :P

• Offline Olivia
    « Reply #357 on: April 27, 2017, 08:48:46 PM »
    @MyNameIsEric

Welcome, Eric! As I said above, let us know if you'd like any help getting started!
    || sandbox ||

semi-MIA until 10/31

• Offline Mimi
    « Reply #358 on: April 28, 2017, 03:57:58 PM »
    Hi and welcome, @Mimi! I'm Olivia, another of the admins and head of the Mentor Team! Sophie is spot-on - just wanted to add that if you'd like, we can assign you to a mentor if you'd rather go that route. ^^ Otherwise a PM or the Q&A Board are perfect!

Excited to have you!! I'd highly recommend making a topic in the Sandbox so you can play around with character ideas and meet other drivers in the process. People love to drop in and offer their characters for connecfions!

Ack, meant to reply to this sooner but the office net was down. :(
    A mentor sounds lovely! But I'll try to browse around a bit more and if I hit a roadblock (and too shy to send a PM), I'll post in that mentor-requesting topic!

Thank you for the warm welcome and suggestions! \o/

• Offline Paige~
    • Paige T.
    • 4 Posts
    « Reply #359 on: May 11, 2017, 11:35:58 PM »
    Well, hello there, my name is Paige and I'm new here! I like drawing, Harry Potter(duh), singing and drama! I'm not sure if this is the place to ask questions, but I have a few I need answered. Hope y'all can help!  :)