Author Topic:  {March MP} Girls and the Sea [Na Xia]  (Read 422 times)

Offline Sunee Chatree

• and into the forest i go, to lose my mind and find my soul
  • Kitsunebi
  • Trophy Closet
    • Awards
  • Player Name: Em
  • Sexuality: Heterosexual
{March MP} Girls and the Sea [Na Xia]
« on: December 13, 2016, 02:07:08 AM »
Bundling up in layers of clothing, Sunee could not be more excited to be outside this evening. All week, the fifth year had been looking forward to watching The Magical Marine Migration. The teenager was even wearing makeup for the occasion, a rare occurrence she usually saved for special events. Admittedly, she had only put on some face concealer and mascara, but it did help the event feel extra special even if it was going to be dark and they were spending most of their time on the water. Sunee took one last glance in the mirror. She was a bit self-conscious of her makeup skills and had to admit, she looked a bit cuter than normal this evening. Her mascara was a little clumpy, but oh well. Not everything had to be perfect.  After packing up an extra sweater and blanket, Sunee left the Kitsunebi dorms to go find her friend, @Ding Na Xia  as the girls had agreed to take a boat together.

Stepping onto the grounds, Sunee was happy to discover a beautiful early spring evening. The rosy sky was stunning with lilac clouds surrounding the setting sun. It was cool, but comfortable. Sunee suspected it would be colder once they were on the water and the sun had gone down. Thankful for the extra layers she thought to pack, Sunee suddenly found herself wishing for a tea or a book. The sixteen year old wanted something to keep herself busy while she waited for her friend to show up. The girl hated being alone without anything to do and she found herself checking the time frequently to make sure she wasn’t late.

Finally, Sunee thought she saw a familiar set of dark hair. Her friend did not seem to be looking her away, but Sunee wasted no time, she was much too excited for that. Grinning, Sunee trotted over to her friend, shielding her face with her scarf as the cool breeze picked up with her speed.

Offline Ding Na Xia

• Mizuchi
  • Trophy Closet Influential Family Member
    • Awards
  • Player Name: Heather <33
Re: {March MP} Girls and the Sea [Na Xia]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 07:27:49 PM »
Na Xia had delightfully agreed to accompany her friend to watch the migration out on the water. It was one of the things she looked forward to, to see some of the creatures return from their winter vacation to warmer climate. She too wouldn't mind migrating to warmer weather sometimes. Luckily though it was warming up due to it being spring. She donned a couple layers of clothing to keep herself warm during her stay on the boat. The water was always cold during this time of year even if the air wasn't. The natural energy had yet to shift, it took a lot of patience for large bodies of water to warm along the shorelines.

She placed a simple lily pin to compliment her simple updo for this special occasion. The witch found her accessories to be her pride and joy during school sessions as sharing the same style uniform with others gave no individuality. So anything to give her a feeling of difference. She was never sure if it was okay to all be the same.

Na Xia wandered to the spot they agreed to meet at, and gave a short quick mobile bow once she caught eyesight with her older friend to acknowledge she had seen her standing there. Soon though Sunee made her way towards Na Xia. She felt a little bad. "I apologize for the delay," she stated with a small frown, "the clock was a few minutes off I was referring to today. I will request that it'd be looked at."

She noticed her friend looked a little different, with a splash of makeup. The witch smiled, "you look beautiful today Sunee-san, I like your makeup". While it wasn't perfect, Na Xia knew the struggle all too well. It took a rather long time to get anything to go perfect, sometimes she needed assistance from someone else to do makeup - especially traditional. "Are you ready?" she chirped, clapping her hands together with a wide smile, "I wonder which creatures we will see! Maybe there will be more thank just Mermaids, what do you think?"

@Sunee Chatree
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:21:04 AM by Alice Acelyn »

丁娜霞

Offline Sunee Chatree

• and into the forest i go, to lose my mind and find my soul
  • Kitsunebi
  • Trophy Closet
    • Awards
  • Player Name: Em
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:51:12 PM »
“I wasn’t waiting very long,” Sunee smiled when her friend acknowledged her lateness. She really didn’t mind waiting a few extra minutes now that Na Xia was with her. “Thank you! I love your pin, it’s so cute,” Sunee blushed when the younger student complimented her. Truthfully, Sunee felt she could have done a better job, but she was more worried about being warm than looking perfect. The makeup was just a fun thing to do for a special event and her mother wasn’t around to tell her she was doing it wrong, which made it even more fun. Sunee felt if she practiced with makeup enough, she might be better. Practising helped her with most of her classes and sports. The girl just did not care about her makeup as much as she cared about sleep and her classes and having fun with her friends.

“I heard there’s huge fish that glow under the water! I hope that’s true,” Sunee said excitedly. The fifth year had meant to do some more reading before attending the event, but her other activities had caught up to her and she ran out of time. Oh well, it would still be fun. Sunee was happy she got to spend time with her friends outside of the castle.

“Come on, let’s try and get a boat together,” Sunee grinned hoisting her bag over her shoulders. Hopefully it would be cooler on the water because all the extra layers were feeling heavy. Nothing Sunee couldn’t manage, but it would be a shame if she made herself uncomfortable for no reason. Walking towards the water with her friend, Sunee noticed the setting sun.

“It’s a really good night for this I think. A little chilly, but I brought lots of blankets and sweaters in case we get cold,” she smiled admiring the evening view. It seemed like the girls headed toward the boats at the right time. It was busy with students, but it would still be easy enough to find a boat for the two of them to join. Sunee glanced at the boats that were getting filled up by the arriving students. The fifth year looked around for one that students around her and Na Xia’s age.

“Which boat should we join?” Sunee asked looking over to her friend.

Offline Ding Na Xia

• Mizuchi
  • Trophy Closet Influential Family Member
    • Awards
  • Player Name: Heather <33
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 05:10:10 PM »
The witch gave a small soft giggle at Sunee’s blush. She was rather interested in her friends and always wanted to see them smile. Anything she could do to cheer them up, she was on it. It was a way of being and way of life for her. Others were far more important than herself, and their discomfort in whatever it may be should be taken to heart.

Na Xia wouldn’t lie, she was rather excited for this event. Mermaids were interesting beings, and part of her couldn’t necessarily see them as the evil creatures they’re portrayed to be in some of her textbooks on the matter. Whatever the case, the idea of being on a boat with peaceful waters during the cold spring was wonderful to the witch. Huge glowing fish would be absolutely amazing to see, even if the event was for watching the mermaids, she assumed other aquatic creatures and beings migrated as well. “To see them in the dark would be wonderful if they glow like how the sun is now.” She briefly wondered to herself how they’d see the mermaids if it got too dark.

“Yes please!” She smiled at her friend. Of course she wanted to get a boat with Sunee, she explicitly accepted the older girl’s invitation to go together and abandoning her would be unheard of. Na Xia tended to keep her promises, even if they weren’t official promises. The fourth year looked at the boats and their occupants, and settled for nodding her head toward the one with the lone witch with a book in her nose that seemed relevant to the event. “How about we get into the boat with the girl holding the book,” it would be sad to see the lone witch by herself out on the water. Na Xia couldn’t imagine enjoying an event by herself. “We could accompany her,” the mizuchi smiled.

The witch headed for the boat in hopes to bring about a fun experience for her fellow ‘sailors’. Na Xia spoke up to the reading witch, “Kon'nichiwa, please allow us entry onto your boat for the event.” The other girl nodded, still with her eyes scanning the page. She turned to her friend with a smile and then back at her new pet project of making a friend, “Thank you.” The fourth year held onto the boat and slowly stepped in before carefully turning around to Sunee, “I’ll take your bag so you can get in easier,” she held out her hands as she balanced herself.

丁娜霞