Author Topic:  [Announcement] June Mini Plots!  (Read 1364 times)

[Announcement] June Mini Plots!
« on: March 27, 2017, 05:10:46 PM »

Mini Plots are events that your character can get involved in all around the world. Some are school specific, and others are for all of the players to get involved in. Details are left open to interpretation so you can use your imagination to make it your own! Post [Mini Plot] in your thread title and post the thread link here! FPP points and other prizes will be given to drivers who participate.

HOGWARTS:
Another school year ripe with tragedy and heartbreak at Hogwarts has come to a close and with it a memorial service of magic proportions has been planned. All students are encouraged to gather at the edge of the magical forest at sundown on any night during this month. A path of firelight has been set up to guide small private groups of students into the forest to a specific clearing. Once inside students will be greeted by a rather solemn house elf and handed a small sapling with a radiating magical energy. Using only their wands and their will students are to inscribe the names of loved ones lost during the dome. After they will plant the sapling with their bare hands and by doing so magically return the spirits of the fallen to the earth.

BEAUXBATONS: 
In lieu of the traditional end of term feast, Beauxbatons is taking to the sea and hosting an end of term regatta instead. The schedule of events includes a sailing competition, both magical and non-magical sandcastle building competitions, basic courses for students interested in sailing, plenty of sun, and even more choices for regional cuisine. The regatta starts the day after exams are finished, lasting until the students return home. There is no posting requirement in order to age up, but all students are invited to join in on the fun!

DURMSTRANG:
After months of strife and dramatic incidents Ana Vulchanova has finally gone too far. The once beloved headmistress has locked down Durmstrang Institute with no warning to students, parents, staff, or the handful of ministry investigators still on site. Using old magics and a dangerous combination of warding and paranoia the exits and entrances have been sealed. The heavy stone walls blocking the doors, windows, and passages hum with a magically electricity that will zap anyone trying to leave. For now students are quarantined to the inside of the castle and staff assumes exams will still be held but most importantly students must now make an important choice: stand together and fight or remain divided and allow Ana Vulchanova to truly take over the school.

MAHOUTOKORO
With the First Rank Test behind them, the entire student body of Mahoutokoro is now finishing up their standard yearly exams and looking forward to the End of Term Feast, where Headmaster Ogami will announce the names of the students who passed their Seishin no Mezame and will don first-rank robes when they return in the fall. The feast is being held outdoors along with the school's yokai and kami.

ADULTS/WORLDWIDE:
On Saturday June 30th, at the Gravesend Griffins home pitch, spectators will be able to watch an all-star matchup of some of Quidditch's greatest players. 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales and concessions will go to materials and work explicitly for the restoration of Hogwarts. All characters are welcome to attend and post in the spectator thread; All-Star players will post in the game thread.

—    O P E N   M I N I   P L O T   T H R E A D S    —

—    Q U E S T I O N S ?    —
contact any admin for details

Re: [Announcement] June Mini Plots!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 05:30:24 PM »
O__O @ durm

would anyone like a thread either with @Yelena Romanova or @Malika Kim to help me get back into writing?
just pm me or post in my shipper.

<333

• Offline Taed
  • Re: [Announcement] June Mini Plots!
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 11:06:52 PM »

the International Confederation of Wizards Quidditch Committee in partnership with
    the British Ministry Department of Magical Games and Sports
    and Department of International Magical Cooperation
    present

In response to the disasters that have befallen Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the past year, members of Quidditch teams from the British & Irish League and even around the world are coming together to raise awareness, support, and funds for the continued rebuilding of Hogwarts Castle.

On Saturday, June 30th, at the Gravesend Griffins home pitch in Gravesend, England, spectators will be able to watch an all-star matchup of some of Quidditch's greatest players, sponsored by the British Ministry of Magic and the International Confederation of Wizards Quidditch Committee. 100% of all proceeds from ticket sales and concessions will go to materials and work explicitly for the restoration of Hogwarts. Afterward, the All-Stars will be travelling directly to Hogwarts to present the funds to Headmistress Minerva McGonagall and to sign autographs for the student body.

There will be a game thread and a spectator thread open for these events for the entire playtime month of June. All characters are welcome to attend and post in the spectator thread. All-Star players and special guest referee Rolanda Hooch of Hogwarts will post in the game thread.

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
    Dec 11
    work 0700-1630
    ✟ choir 1700-1800
    🎅 choir 1900-2000
    work 0800-1630
    work 0800-1630
    work 0800-1630
    🎅 choir concert   
    1900-2030
    work 0800-1630
    16 17
    ✟ 0830-1300

• Offline Dean Thomas
    • burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars
    • Emily
    • Bisexual
    • 429 Posts

• Trophy Closet
      For characters who were members of Dumbledore's Army Registered a wand from Ollivanders Jenny's Holiday 2016 Prize Emily's FPP Sapphire Reward Your pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch gave you a trick! Vannah's FPP Sapphire Reward Jenny's FPP Sapphire Reward Spenny's FPP Sapphire Reward
    « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 11:54:16 PM »
    ;) ;) ;)

t h i s  c o u l d  b e  a n  a c c i d e n t ,  o r  r e l a t i v e l y  p e r m a n e n t
    b u t  e i t h e r  w a y ,  i ' m  g o n n a  s t a y
    a n d  l o v e  y o u  f o r  a n o t h e r  d a y

• Offline Marja Kirkkomäki
    • Where are they? Where are my dragons?
    • Kita
    • Heterosexual
    • 476 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Participated at the Academy Anansi July/August 2001 Durmstrang Chip Contest - Drakonya Krov (2000-2001) Obtained a familiar spirit at Academy Anansi Carys's FPP Sapphire Reward This driver participated in the Valentine's Day 2017 celebrations! Inga's FPP Amethyst Reward Pureblood Character Lower Middle Class Family Member
    « Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »
    Marja insisted on me asking about what will happen to the dragons at Durmstrang during the lockdown, since I assume the dragon stables will be impossible to reach if they are locked in the castle?

Also, I'd love to have a thread with this mini plot! Someone help calm down my smol angry sinnamon roll ;P

• Offline Samm
    « Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:08:29 PM »
    Marja insisted on me asking about what will happen to the dragons at Durmstrang during the lockdown, since I assume the dragon stables will be impossible to reach if they are locked in the castle?

Also, I'd love to have a thread with this mini plot! Someone help calm down my smol angry sinnamon roll ;P

They will be cared for by volunteers from a local dragon reserve. The school is locked but unlike the dome the grounds are still accessible to the outside world. XD

• Offline Oksana Krylova
    « Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 06:04:48 PM »

Oksana is so unbelievably p*ssed off about this!!! xD

• Offline Adelheid Dostoyevskaya
    • "It was a really big spider. I think it had a gun."
    • Heather
    • -
    • 149 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      Inga's FPP Amethyst Reward Durmstrang Quidditch Cup - Drakonya Krov (1999-2000) Durmstrang Chip Contest - Drakonya Krov (1999-2000) Middle Class Family Member This character badge is a secret achievement. Keep playing to unlock it! Pureblood Character This member reached the Ruby level before July 2015!
    « Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 06:16:39 PM »
    Ada's all sobby crying about not being able to see the dragons. <<

BUT DIDI AND SOFIYA WANT PEEPS TO COME AND WATCH THEM PLAY *wiggles*

• Offline Iosef Zolotov
    « Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 06:11:04 AM »
    Damn... so we're all stuck while Vulchanova's gone to town.

Hey, I wouldn't mind a thread with any of my fellow Koldov students (Malika Kim, Justyna Tesarikova, Zviad, the Liu siblings, Serafima...)

• Offline Samm
    « Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 04:55:18 AM »
    The DURMSTRANG  End of Term Thread has begun! Feel free to post in the group thread or begin your own threads!

@Iosef Zolotov we could have a thread as soon as I get home from honeymoon if you'd like, feel free to shoot me a PM we can plan something xDD

• Offline Samm
    « Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 05:02:46 AM »
    The HOGWARTS End of Term Thread is located here! Give your Hogwarts students a chance to kick back and celebrate after a rough term, they've earned it.

• Offline Taed
    « Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 12:22:14 PM »
    In the spirit of Sammalamm's posts :)
    The MAHOUTOKORO End of Term thread can be found here! Time for our little community to celebrate the graduating class and the new first rank students :)

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
    Dec 11
    work 0700-1630
    ✟ choir 1700-1800
    🎅 choir 1900-2000
    work 0800-1630
    work 0800-1630
    work 0800-1630
    🎅 choir concert   
    1900-2030
    work 0800-1630
    16 17
    ✟ 0830-1300

• Online Christine
    « Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 12:47:15 PM »
    But wait there's more! Find the Beauxbatons end of term regatta (with fireworks and food and fun!) right here!

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 02:55:50 AM »
    ATTENTION! For anyone interested the Durmstrang End of Term thread is now a fight to the death Dueling Match! Please see this post for all the gory details!
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:58:56 AM by Samm »