Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 142386 times)

• Offline Sophie
  • Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #360 on: May 11, 2017, 11:47:43 PM »
    @SunnyDayzzz
    Hi Paige, welcome to MH! I'm Sophie. I love singing and drama too! Glad to have you aboard :)

You're welcome to ask questions here or else send a PM to any one of us on the admin or mentor teams!
    Someone from the mentor team will send you a PM soon to help you get started, but in the mean time feel free to explore and reach out if you need anything.

• Offline Paige~
    • Paige T.
    • 4 Posts
    Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
    « Reply #361 on: May 14, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »
    Thanks! This place seems really fun, glad I came here!

• Offline Rinn
    « Reply #362 on: May 15, 2017, 04:15:08 AM »
    Hi Paige @SunnyDayzzz just wanted to say welcome to MH! Can't wait to see what kind of character you end up going with :)

• Offline Paige~
    • Paige T.
    • 4 Posts
    « Reply #363 on: May 18, 2017, 12:05:33 AM »
    Thanks! I want to branch out into more than Hogwarts, it's so exciting!

• Offline Dan_potter
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Dan_Potter
    • male
    • 3 Posts
    « Reply #364 on: May 19, 2017, 06:04:25 PM »
    hi every one my name is Dan I'm new to this site and my parents are Harmoinie Granger and Harry Potter

• Offline Sophie
    « Reply #365 on: May 19, 2017, 06:09:48 PM »
    Hi @Dan_potter, welcome to MH! I'm Sophie, one of the admins and mentors on the site. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions!

• Offline Jared
    « Reply #366 on: May 19, 2017, 06:12:55 PM »
    Hey dan! Nice to meet you! Just to let you know, the current playtime is July 2001, and @Hermione Granger & @Harry Potter are in their early twenties. Also, I see your Avatar is Alex Pettyfer, whose unfortunately claimed on the Model List by @Cormac McLaggen. If you need help creating a character or just navigating the site in general, let me know. If you need a Mentor or someone to show you the ropes, you can post in the find a mentor thread or PM anyone with the Admin or Mentor Team tags.

@Dan_potter

• Offline Dan_potter
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Dan_Potter
    • male
    • 3 Posts
    « Reply #367 on: May 19, 2017, 06:22:07 PM »
    the picture i chose is not Alex Pettyfer also my chaterter is an oc its when @Hermione Granger  stays at school with @Harry Potter and the do the dos if you know what i mean. so there age is right for my OC

• Offline Sophie
    « Reply #368 on: May 19, 2017, 06:23:43 PM »
    Hi Dan, I'll send you a message so we can get your questions & character sorted out!

• Offline Dan_potter
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Dan_Potter
    • male
    • 3 Posts
    « Reply #369 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:31 PM »
    ok
     thanks

• Offline Magnus Chester
    « Reply #370 on: June 24, 2017, 12:49:37 PM »
    Hello, all. I hope that my writing skills are up to par with the quality here. :p

• Offline Jared
    « Reply #371 on: June 24, 2017, 01:13:32 PM »
    @charlemagne ~ I'm sure you'll do just fine! If you need anything there are a lot of helpful people who can answer questions on the boards! If you want to ask questions, shoot the breeze, or anything in between, you can send me a PM if you'd like! Welcome to MH, we hope you have a great time!

• Offline Alyssa
    • Alyssa
    • 73 Posts
    « Reply #372 on: June 25, 2017, 12:39:56 AM »
    Welcome to MH @charlemagne!

While it may seem a little overwhelming at first, it's a great place to improve your writing skills, if you aren't confident in them. If you need help, there is always the sandbox and people can help you out and you can find connections for your characters too. It's fun, so don't worry too much.

• Offline Ashton
    « Reply #373 on: June 25, 2017, 01:24:12 AM »
    hey @charlemagne !

fantastic to have you here. please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions -- i love answering them and am at your disposal.
    i'm one of the admins here and i totally get that it can be overwhelming, but we're all here to help. <33

lemme know if you need any quick tips getting started! :)

~ ash

• Offline Haleyparker
    • Sorted Account
    • Sorted Account
    • Hadley
    • Straight
    • 1 Posts
    « Reply #374 on: June 25, 2017, 02:07:39 AM »
    Hello My name is Hadley! My characters name is Haley Parker! I am open to any shipping ideas!