Author Topic:  Home buddy or social butterfly?  (Read 121 times)

• Offline Korrine Ollivander
  • Home buddy or social butterfly?
    « on: November 12, 2017, 09:16:36 AM »
    I'm working on adopting this char. Although she spends a lot of time at home, she love attending and hosting events, tea parties, fundraisers and other Philanthropist actives.

Although I could see her hosting small scale events. I am not sure how the adult Characters of MH participates in public functions. (Being new to MH and all my other char. this will be my first adult char.) Will there likely mini plot events that she could participate in? Can you see her participating in other events?

Possible event Ideas: Some are too big  >,<   but others may already exist. o , O.

o Gather wizards to repair and raise money to help fix Hogwarts. (During the summer?)
    o Adult Ball/Gala
    o Aluminum luncheon
    o Afternoon witches tea party

I just trying to get a feel, what interactions will this char have. Will she be a home buddy or social butterfly?

<3

• Offline Sunny.
  • Re: Home buddy or social butterfly?
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 04:25:46 PM »
    well I don't have any adult characters (yet) to throw into a plot, but I do want to say that I think this is a fantastic idea!!

I know I have had plenty of student characters who have come from "high society" backgrounds and I would imagine that their families would attend plenty of events like this.

Also I love the idea of an enchanted tea party <3

• Offline Garrick Ollivander
  • Re: Home buddy or social butterfly?
    « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:29:09 PM »
    I mean this guy would definitely go to anything that Korrine threw.
    Just saying.
     ;)
     ;D